Give your tracks the AMB polish!
After you’ve worked countless hours on a record and put all you had in it, you want someone who can enhance your sound and correct any issues the tracks might have. Or just a new pair of ears to give you real and honest feedback on your work, and a last point of quality control. Your mastering guy needs to have fine tuned ears, high attention to detail, experience, and the right tools.
You’ve come to the right place. I will always notify you about potential problems in your mix and will offer various solutions. I am flexible and don’t mind if a job takes more time to get the best possible result.
Usually for a first job I will try and aim for a middle ground in terms of RMS / dynamics / spectral content, to leave room for fine tweaking according to personal preference.
I have worked with a number of artists and labels as a mastering/ mixing engineer (co-producer at times), here are some of them:
- Awards: Stand Firm / Balance: Fonogram – Hungarian Music Awards, Best Hungarian Electronic Music Recording in 2015
- Multiple nominations (Fonogram – Hungarian Music Awards)
- Several tracks with over a million views on Youtube
- Awards: Multiple nominations (Fonogram – Hungarian Music Awards)
Other happy customers include: ill. Gates, Kalya Scintilla, Kaminanda, Amp Live, Merkaba Records, Deya Dova, Mindex, Dubsective, Freddy Todd, Glitch Hop Community, JPOD, Mr. Bill, Circuit Bent, ChrisB, jOBOT, Knowa Knowone, Staunch, Mustard Tiger, Griff, Fine Cut Bodies, Dan F, DJ Hyper, Goosebumpz, Mongoose, Chi Recordings, Adapted Records, Enig’matik Records, Headshotboyz, iamyank, Beatman & Ludmilla, Anima Sound System, Muriel, Zsuzsa Varga, Kowalski meg a Vega, Hangart Studio, and many more.
- DAWs: Apple Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio
- Universal Audio: Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder,
Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor, Teletronix LA-2A Compressor, UA 1176, Fairchild 660/670 Compressor, dbx® 160 Compressor / Limiter, Little Labs® Voice Of God Bass Resonance, Pultec Pro EQ, Manley’s VOXBOX Channel Strip, Lexicon 224 Reverb, EMT 140 Reverb, AKG BX20 Spring Reverb, Galaxy Tape Echo, UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Precision Mix Rack, Helios 69 EQ
- iZotope: Ozone 7 / Alloy 2 / RX 4 / Nectar 2 – All Advanced
- Waves: PuigChild 670, Kramer Tape/ PIE, H-Reverb, H-Comp,
Reel ADT, Max Volume
- Native Instruments: Vintage Compressors (2A, 76, 160), Supercharger GT, Solid Bus Comp
- IK Multimedia: TR EQ 432 Mastering EQ
- Klanghelm: MJUC
- Valhalla: Room, Ubermod
More on AMB mastering
For testimonials, pricing, single / stem mastering, delivery time, additional formats please click the button below.